WIDE Services (www.wideservices.gr) is an IT company that provides technological solutions in e-Learning. Company is Moodle Certified Services Provider (Moodle Partner) in Greece and Cyprus and also ISO9001 & ISO27001 certified company. The company provides a wide range of services in the field of e-learning to large scale organizations in Greece and international.
We are looking for experienced executives to join the project design and implementation team.
As a skilled and driven Project Manager, you will be a part of the dream-team that develops and maintains WIDE Services's LMSs, custom web apps and powers project implementations.
- Workshops with clients on needs analysis of their platform
- The day-to-day consulting, guidance / support of company customer requests through client meetings, email or telephone, giving solutions on time
- Collaborate with the Technical team of the company in the daily support of projects and customer requests
- Preparing internal or external documents (NDA, purchase orders, etc.) on time
- Participate in writing texts for tenders/proposals, presentations, manuals, functional specifications for new projects
- Organizing and participating in client meetings and recording minutes of discussion
- Managing and updating the company's internal systems (Task Management Tools, CRM, etc.)
- Timely completion of projects and quality control before delivery to customers.
- Full time employment in a great working environment
- Career development and continuous training opportunities
- Human-centric business culture
- You will be part of an organization that gives autonomy and guidance, which creates incredible opportunities for both you and the company
- 2+ years of professional experience in project management, especially in technical projects
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Business, Management, Human Resources or Computer Science
- Professional experience in Learning and Development or/and in-class training
- Very good use of Project Management Tools and Task Management tools
- Excellent written and oral skills in Greek and English
- Organizational skills with the ability to set priorities
- Ability to take initiative and problem solving
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Super plus: experience with Moodle LMS and elearning sector
- Super plus: if you hold PMP or other relevant certificate
Please note, this is a full-time, in-house role which will be based in our offices in Kallithea, Athens, Greece. Unfortunately, we are unable to support part-time or remote working for this role at this moment.
If you are interested in becoming a member of a dynamic team please send your CV to: hr [@] wideservices.gr with subject: Project Manager