Please note, this is a full-time, in-house role which will be based in our offices in Kallithea, Attica, Greece. Unfortunately, we are unable to support part-time or remote working for this role at this moment.
WIDE Services (www.wideservices.gr) is an IT company that provides technological solutions in e-Learning. Company is Moodle Certified Services Provider (Moodle Partner) in Greece and Cyprus and also ISO9001 & ISO27001 certified company. The company provides a wide range of services in the field of e-learning to large scale organizations in Greece and international.
As a skilled and driven Full Stack Developer, you will be a part of the dream-team that develops and maintains WIDE Services's LMSs, custom web apps and powers project implementations.
You will be expected to:
- Be an essential part of our agile, expanding team of web professionals
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and apply them to day-to-day operations
- Deliver on time without any compromise in quality
- Gather and refine specifications based on business and technical requirements and create Software Design/ Requirements Specifications or technical documentation
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code for the front and back-end
- Integrate data from various services
- Use supporting tools for deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and principles
- Good understanding of REST and HTTP
- Experience with source control tools (preferably Git) & Unit testing
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Experience with Moodle plugins and themes (or with other CMS) will be a plus
- Team leader mentality or Scrum will be a plus
- Career development and continuous training opportunities
- Human-centric business culture
- You will be part of an organization that gives developers great goals, autonomy and guidance, which creates incredible opportunities for both you and the company
If you are interested in becoming a member of a dynamic team please send your CV to: hr [@] wideservices.gr with subject: Full Stack Developer.