WIDE Services contributes as much as possible with the means at its disposal to support efforts of people and organizations that promote science and social action. Always respecting the intellectual property of people and of the parties involved, WIDE Services has offered without any cost or other consideration its services when requested. Among many other actions, we would like to mention the following:
Depending on the needs and the subject of each work, we occasionally provide οur services for free to students, such as installation of the latest version of Moodle, hospitality to our server, automated backups and appropriate support and counseling. These are the key elements to enable the student to have a stable environment and run the design..
The aim of this action is to help university research and student effort for the utilization of Moodle that may help the Moodle community to evolve and the Greek presence to be strengthened with appreciable efforts.
The copyright of the work, all the training materials, the case studies and related research of students is the product of their own intellectual property, we do not claim anything as a company, will not publish anything and of course we always follow proper use policy . WIDE Services assumes no responsibility for how the student will implement and develop the work and will not have any involvement with the whole process.
Some project examples:
- Nikolakopoulou Faedra, University of Piraeus: http://nikolakopoulou.wideresearch.gr
- Tsaparas Jacob, Greek Open University: http://edu-teamapp.wideresearch.gr
- Lamprinou Dimitra, University of Piraeus: http://gamebiz.wideresearch.gr, subject description
- Leivaditi Chara, University of Piraeus: http://leivaditi.wideresearch.gr, subject description
- Perraki Marirena, University of Pireaus: http://stopracism-game.wideresearch.gr, subject description
- Vasiliki Karampa, University of Pireaus : http://odyssey.wideresearch.gr/
- Lina Alafouzou, University of Pireaus: http://playtolearnen.wideresearch.gr/
Read more about the action of Phaethon Φαέθων.
With this in mind, WIDE Services decided on 23.9.13 to apply discounts of 30% for the unemployed and for families with many children (231 €) and 20% for students (264 €), instead of 330 € which is the initial fee for the participation in preparatory courses which will lead to the acquisition acquire of the internationally recognized user certification ofthe Moodle e-learning platform, the Moodle Course Creator Certificate (MCCC).