WIDE Services (www.wideservices.gr) is an IT company operating in the field of e-learning. It is the only Greek company belonging to the international group of companies of Moodle Certified Services Providers (Moodle Partner www.moodle.com/partners), the leading platform in the world for eLearning courses.
WIDE Services offers comprehensive services in Moodle eLearning projects such as hosting, customization, user training and certification, themes, web conference for modern education, support and custom development for its customers.
The company wishes to integrate to its resources an experienced PHP developer for the development of custom applications in Moodle and internal projects.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL, MVC pattern, web services (REST)
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge and Version Control Unit test
- Experience in other CMS & e-commerce in Joomla, WordPress or Drupal
- Good knowledge of English
- University / Technological Educational Institute degree
- Spirit teamwork
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & taking initiatives
- Ability to complete task with specific deadlines
- Full-time employment with Social Security
- Training and specialization in the use of Moodle
- Great workplace
References, work samples, studies and experience in the field of eLearning and Moodle will be appreciated.
Candidates can send an email to hr [@] wideservices.gr with the subject "position Moodle Developer»..