WIDE Services (www.wideservices.gr) is an IT company that provides technological solutions in e-Learning. Company is Moodle Certified Services Provider (Moodle Partner) in Greece and Cyprus and also ISO9001 & ISO27001 certified company. The company provides a wide range of services in the field of e-learning to large scale organizations in Greece and international.
We are looking for experienced executives to join the project design and implementation team.
As a skilled and driven Linux/Systems Administrator, you will be a part of the dream-team that supports and maintains WIDE Services's LMSs, custom web apps and participate in new projects implementations. Key responsibilities:
- Install and Configure Linux Systems on Microsoft Azure
- Perform System Maintenance and Create System Backups
- Monitor System Performance and Maintain System Security
- Analyzing Network and System Problems
- Provide Technical Support and Guidance to Development team
- Create and maintain documentation of systems processes and procedures for systems and for ISO27001
- Full time employment in a great working environment
- Team-oriented working environment and a variety of tasks
- Space for your own ideas
- Career development and continuous training opportunities
- Human-centric business culture
Qualifications and requirements
- • Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 1+ year(s)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- In depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Hands on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Familiarity with the following Systems and Platforms and Technologies: VMWare ESX, Windows, Linux, MySQL, Apache, Tomcat, NginX, Redis, GlusterFS, ElasticSearch, Nagios, MySQL/MariaDB replication, RSysLog, Scripting (Bash and/or Powershell),
- Expert in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong team and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Customer orientation
- Work independently
Become part of our team and bring in your professional knowledge as well as your positive personality traits!
Please note, this is a full-time, in-house role which will be based in our offices in Kallithea, Attica, Greece. Unfortunately, we are unable to support part-time or remote working for this role at this moment.
Have we aroused your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your detailed application! You can also use the e-mail (hr [@] wideservices.gr) with subject: Linux/Systems Administrator.