We are now 10 years old! We proudly announce the completion of 10 years of operation. On Sunday, January 15, we celebrated the event and gifts were shared among the members of the team in the center of Athens! WIDE Services (Web Innovation, Development and ELearning Services) was founded in 2013 by Ioannis Arapoglou with the vision of offering end-to-end solutions in the field of e- Learning and distance education. Today, the company counts more than 30 employees and partners as well as 700 completed projects, while it has invested in long-term partnerships with clients from all over Greece, Cyprus and 20 countries abroad. These 10 years of dynamic progress have been characterized by the innovative spirit and creativity with which we approach our projects, but above all by our commitment to delivering the best, customized e-learning solutions for our clients, specifically designed to meet the multidimensional needs of each company that entrusts us, and always following procedures of strict specifications. During these years WIDE Services:
• Became a Moodle Premium Certified Services Provider and is the only Greek company that belongs to the international network of official Moodle partners for Greece and Cyprus.
• Was awarded in November 2019 at the Global Moodle Moot in Barcelona by Moodle HQ as the Educator Partner of the Year among the global network of Moodle partners.
• Became an official partner of iSpring Solutions, Inc. (e-Learning Authoring Tool), Gamelearn, WizIQ (Web Conference Solution), IntelliBoard, Inc. (learning analytics) and softwares, such as STEM Editors, Proctoring tools, Plagiarism tools etc.
• Provides exclusively in Greece the official certification of Moodle users, the Moodle Educators Certificate (www.widetraining.gr) as well as other online trainings for STEM & Gamification, accredited by international bodies such as ECICEL and CPD Accreditation Services UK.
Our company implements ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO:22301:2019, ISO:45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 27701:2019.
We offer a wide range of services across the entire spectrum of eLearning solutions, responding to every specific need of our clients, such as hosting, customization, development, support, training with Moodle LMS platform, web conference tools, library of electronic courses, custom development in digital transformation projects and many more.
Our CEO Yiannis Arapoglou, stated: “We are grateful to our amazing employees for their commitment and hard work, which has been integral to our success. We also extend our heartfelt thanks to our clients for trusting us to provide top-notch Moodle services.
Looking forward, we are excited to continue pushing the boundaries of the eLearning industry and to provide innovative solutions for our clients' evolving needs. Thank you for being part of this incredible journey. Here's to the next 10 years!”
- Category: WIDE Services News