Certification ISO 27701:2019
Our company, aiming at the certification of the methods and procedures it follows in security matters for the information entrusted to it by its customers, applies a certified Quality Management System - according to ISO 27701:2019 in the field "Analysis, design, adaptation, development, installation, training, support, hosting (hosting) and integration of modern and asynchronous e-learning systems, e-Learning and related IT solutions, taking into account the requirements of compliance with the general regulation of personal data protection (Analysis, design, implementation-customization, development, installation, training, support, hosting and integration of synchronous and asynchronous distance learning systems, e-Learning and IT related solutions)", with Certificate number: 20211230008182 from the company TUV Austria.
Certification ISO 45001:2018
Our company, having set as its highest goal the physical and mental health of its employees, implements a certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System - according to ISO 45001:2018 in the field "Providing modern and asynchronous e-learning services and developing digital educational materials (Provision of e-learning services and development of digital training material)", with Certificate number: 20152220007307 from the company TUV Austria.
The purpose of the application of the standard in the company's daily life is to demonstrate that the company has identified the risks associated with the health and safety of employees and implements all the prescribed procedures for the prevention of accidents, the reduction of risk and the well-being of employees.
Why we implement ISO 45001:2018
- To be able to ensure a safe and healthy environment for employees
- To be able to ensure compliance with legislation regarding health and safety in the working environment.
- To minimize the chances of an accident
- To improve the working environment
- To demonstrate the high levels of compliance in health and safety in the workplace in the context of tenders, in domestic and international projects or to create new perspectives in the Greek market
Certification ISO 14001:2015
Our company, having realized the need to protect the environment, implements a certified Environmental Management System - according to ISO 14001:2015 in the field "Provision of e-learning services and development of digital educational materials (Provision of e-learning services and development of digital training material)", with Certificate number: 20051220007306 from the company TUV Austria.
The purpose of implementing the standard in the company's daily life is to prove that the company has identified the risks associated with the environmental footprint and with the appropriate procedures ensures that it is responsible and respectful of the environment and society in general.
Why we implement ISO 14001:2015
- To be able to manage the environmental aspects of our activities in an effective way, taking into account: environmental protection, pollution prevention, socio-economic needs.
- So that we can ensure compliance with environmental legislation and minimize the risk of penalties.
- To demonstrate the high levels of environmental compliance in the context of tenders, in domestic and international projects or to create new prospects in the Greek market
- To save costs in the consumption of materials and energy
- To optimize the company's reputation
Certification ISO 22301:2019
Our company aiming at the ultimate customer service without the least interruption from unpredictable conditions, applies a certified Business Continuity System by ISO 22301:2019 in the field of “Provision of e-learning services and development of digital training material” with certification number 2000022000305 from TUV Austria
The purpose of applying this template on our daily tasks is to prove that our company has located the associated dangers with the downtime of events or disasters and with the proper procedures ensures that will continue to function without any problem, offering our services
Our policy focuses on:
- To be able to locate the possible dangers that can cause the breaking of company’s functionality
- To be able to respond faster and with flexibility to the restoring solutions whatever the case
- To reduce the impact that can be caused from the close down of company’s functionality
- To reinforce our reputation and credibility in a competitive environment
- To create a feeling of safety in our current and future customers, that we will be there in any bad condition
- To be able to participate in domestic and international competitions that need credible partners
- To be able to sleep peacefully, that the day of a catastrophy we will continue to operate and offer our services to all who trusted us
Certification ISO 9001:2015
Our company aiming at the ultimate customer service, and in order to provide efficiency and continuous improvement of its operations and to achieve its goals and objectives, applies a certified Quality Management System - in ISO 9001: 2015 in the field of "Provision of e-learning services and development of digital training material", with certificate number: 20001190002294 by TUV Austria.
The purpose of the application of this standard in the company’s everyday life was to continue to provide high quality services, compliant with regulatory and legislative requirements and ongoing efforts for improvement, both for services and for the Quality Management System itself.
Our policy focuses on:
- Providing high quality eLearning services in platforms and developing digital educational material.
- Innovative and creative ideas that our company members have in e-learning projects.
- Our continuous customer support in order to exploit the solutions we offer to their organizations.
- Covering training needs that occurred because of the rapid change of the current economic situation.
- The satisfaction of our customers.
- The continuing effort to improve our performance, and ultimately the upgrade of our services.
In order to achieve the above, the administration of the Organization, commits to:
- Allocate all necessary resources that are required.
- ΝCommunicate the quality policy to the staff and external partners of the company, so that it can be applied satisfactorily.
- Encourage the staff and external partners to actively participate in the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- The continuing effort to improve services and the constant coverage and forecasting of requirements.
The quality management system ISO 9001, aims to achieve the desired organization and continual improvements of the Company’s operations to meet the requirements of the Standard, but mainly to meet the expectations of its customers. The application of the quality system, generates measurable results that help us detect any malfunctions, correct them and verify that our customers are completely satisfied with our services.
Through the certification process and the scheduled inspections of the Certification Agency, a good external testimony of an independent Agency that, on one hand the application of the quality system is in a satisfactory manner and on the other that all necessary actions are implemented to continuously improve the organization and our operations,is gained.
In WIDE Services we do not simply say that we know and can provide services, demonstrate our experience and reliability, with the certifications, the official partnerships with international and domestic companies and organizations and of course with the rich CVs of our team experts! We know how to innovate in eLearning and that is why we are different and trusted...
Certification ISO 27001:2013
Our company, aiming at the certification of the methods and procedures followed in the security matters for the information that its customers trust, applies a certified ISO 27001: 2013 Quality Management System in the field of "Analysis, design, adaptation, development, installation, training, support, hosting and integration of modern and asynchronous tele-training systems, e-Learning and related IT solutions (Analysis, design, implementation, customization, development, Systems, e-Learning and IT related solutions ", with certificate number: 20201190002295 by TUV Austria.
What is its meaning and what does it include?
- Introduce appropriate security processes that reduce risk and security risks.
- Prevention of information and data leaks.
- Developing a relationship of trust both with customers and with partners and suppliers of the company.
- Upgrading human resources through ongoing employee information & training on data security issues.
- Proof to interested parties that the company takes care of and respects their personal data
- Decrease of the risk, as through the established controls the reduction of vulnerability and weakness is ensured.
- Ensure Harmony & Compliance with:
- international information security standards
- the national legislation
- the EU framework
- Protecting information from a wide range of threats ensures business continuity and minimizes operational losses.
- Protects business records and data, personal information of staff and customers, and copyrights.
- Define responsibilities for data security, information and training of data security stakeholders.
- Strengthens the trust of company associates who trust their information in the surveillance of certified businesses, as the information is only available to authorized personnel.
- Demonstrates through an independent body that organizational risks have been recognized, evaluated and managed satisfactorily and correctly.
WIDE Services constantly evolves and proves that it is interested in the quality of its services.