Certification ISO 9001:2015
Our company aiming at the ultimate customer service, and in order to provide efficiency and continuous improvement of its operations and to achieve its goals and objectives, applies a certified Quality Management System - in ISO 9001: 2015 in the field of "Provision of e-learning services and development of digital training material", with certificate number: 20001190002294 by TUV Austria.
The purpose of the application of this standard in the company’s everyday life was to continue to provide high quality services, compliant with regulatory and legislative requirements and ongoing efforts for improvement, both for services and for the Quality Management System itself.
Our policy focuses on:
- Providing high quality eLearning services in platforms and developing digital educational material.
- Innovative and creative ideas that our company members have in e-learning projects.
- Our continuous customer support in order to exploit the solutions we offer to their organizations.
- Covering training needs that occurred because of the rapid change of the current economic situation.
- The satisfaction of our customers.
- The continuing effort to improve our performance, and ultimately the upgrade of our services.
In order to achieve the above, the administration of the Organization, commits to:
- Allocate all necessary resources that are required.
- ΝCommunicate the quality policy to the staff and external partners of the company, so that it can be applied satisfactorily.
- Encourage the staff and external partners to actively participate in the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- The continuing effort to improve services and the constant coverage and forecasting of requirements.
The quality management system ISO 9001, aims to achieve the desired organization and continual improvements of the Company’s operations to meet the requirements of the Standard, but mainly to meet the expectations of its customers. The application of the quality system, generates measurable results that help us detect any malfunctions, correct them and verify that our customers are completely satisfied with our services.
Through the certification process and the scheduled inspections of the Certification Agency, a good external testimony of an independent Agency that, on one hand the application of the quality system is in a satisfactory manner and on the other that all necessary actions are implemented to continuously improve the organization and our operations,is gained.
In WIDE Services we do not simply say that we know and can provide services, demonstrate our experience and reliability, with the certifications, the official partnerships with international and domestic companies and organizations and of course with the rich CVs of our team experts! We know how to innovate in eLearning and that is why we are different and trusted...
Certification ISO 27001:2013
Our company, aiming at the certification of the methods and procedures followed in the security matters for the information that its customers trust, applies a certified ISO 27001: 2013 Quality Management System in the field of "Analysis, design, adaptation, development, installation, training, support, hosting and integration of modern and asynchronous tele-training systems, e-Learning and related IT solutions (Analysis, design, implementation, customization, development, Systems, e-Learning and IT related solutions ", with certificate number: 20201190002295 by TUV Austria.
What is its meaning and what does it include?
- Introduce appropriate security processes that reduce risk and security risks.
- Prevention of information and data leaks.
- Developing a relationship of trust both with customers and with partners and suppliers of the company.
- Upgrading human resources through ongoing employee information & training on data security issues.
- Proof to interested parties that the company takes care of and respects their personal data
- Decrease of the risk, as through the established controls the reduction of vulnerability and weakness is ensured.
- Ensure Harmony & Compliance with:
- international information security standards
- the national legislation
- the EU framework
- Protecting information from a wide range of threats ensures business continuity and minimizes operational losses.
- Protects business records and data, personal information of staff and customers, and copyrights.
- Define responsibilities for data security, information and training of data security stakeholders.
- Strengthens the trust of company associates who trust their information in the surveillance of certified businesses, as the information is only available to authorized personnel.
- Demonstrates through an independent body that organizational risks have been recognized, evaluated and managed satisfactorily and correctly.
WIDE Services constantly evolves and proves that it is interested in the quality of its services.